NO PHYSICAL PARTS, STICKER SHEETS OR MINIFIGURES INCLUDED
The purchase includes the following digital files:
Instruction Manual (PDF file, 400 pages)
Parts List (XML file)
Purchasing on BrickLink - Guidance (PDF file)
! Minifig scale ! Lars Homestead was a moisture farm located on the planet Tatooine and the childhood home of Luke Skywalker...
This diorama replicates the iconic moisture farm shown in all three Star Wars™
- Spark memories of Star Wars: A New Hope scenes like the binary sunset with this LEGO® brick diorama
- Features the pourstone entry dome with a bunch of metal spare parts and craits lying around, one moisture vaporator, a vaporator cistern cap, two fusion-generator supply tanks, and a section of the clay ring which would lead to the underground courtyard with two blossomless funnel plants on top
- The desert ground is made from a blending of plates and studless tiles
- Also included are LEGO® versions of both the WED 15 Treadwell toolkit droid as well as a LIN mining droid
- The model uses a great number of pieces to guarantee structural stability, and everything was designed with close attention to detail and proportions of the original movie scenery
- Here's a short video clip showing off the handling
- A black tiled frame makes for a more premium look including a printed 2x4 tile with Star Wars™ logo
> > > Very sturdy build < < <
- Total Number of needed LEGO® bricks: 1512
- Total Number of needed LEGO® Sticker Sheets: 0
- Dimensions: Width 27 cm, length 41 cm, height 22 cm
All Parts in a new condition cost around ~170€ / ~180$ when purchasing from BrickLink sellers, depending on which store you‘re buying the parts (prices tend to fluctuate, excluding any shipping costs!).
The diorama has plenty of space to let you place any official LEGO® Luke's Landspeeder model in minifig-scale.
Checkout & Payment
- You can pay via PayPal or from all major cards
- "Add to cart" will expose possible cross-selling discounts