Mini-Scale Death Star Hangar Bay 327 Diorama MOC
ContentsThe purchase includes the following digital files:
Instruction Manual (PDF file, 413 pages)
Parts List (XML file)
Purchasing on BrickLink - Guidance (PDF file)
Description! Mini-scale | sized to an official LEGO® nano-scale minifig !
Right before the Battle of Yavin and hours after the destruction of Alderaan, the Millennium Falcon and it's crew of heroes were drawed into the Hangar Bay 327 inside the Death Star I by a tractor beam ...
This Diorama MOC depicts the iconic Docking Bay 327 inside the first Death Star where the Millennium Falcon gets drawn into by a tractor beam from 1977’s A New Hope.
- The model features a cargo elevator shaft, the atmosphere containment projector ring, a gray steel beam on the backwall, a total of 4 wall columns, accurate wall detailing and piping, an angled side entrance to the Bay with indicated Imperial wall patterns, different cargo placed accurately throughout the entire build, and the floor is made from black 1x2 tiles and includes white arrow-like ground markings
- Including the following mini-scale statues: Darth Vader, 1x Imperial Officer, 17x Stormtroopers, as well as C-3PO and R2-D2 that are hiding between cargo while helping our heroes to escape from the Garbage Compactor
> > > Very sturdy build < < <
- Total Number of needed LEGO® bricks: 3745
- Total Number of needed LEGO® Sticker Sheets: 1 (from 75234)
- Dimensions: Width 33 cm / length 45,5 cm / height 20 cm
All Parts in a new condition cost around ~380€ / ~390$ when purchasing from BrickLink sellers, depending on which store you‘re buying the parts (prices tend to fluctuate, excluding any shipping costs!).
AdditionThe Hangar Bay is designed to accommodate my Mini-Scale Millennium Falcon model, for which I'm offering separate Instructions here.
Checkout & Payment
- You can pay via PayPal or from all major cards
- Excluding VAT
- "Add to cart" will expose possible cross-selling discounts