Mini-Scale Imperial Sentinel-Class Shuttle with Display Stand
NO PHYSICAL PARTS INCLUDED – DIGITAL DOWNLOAD ONLY
ContentsThe purchase includes the following digital files:
Instruction Manual (PDF file)
- one for the Shuttle (109 pages)
- one for the Display Stand (23 pages)
Parts Lists (XML file)
- one for the Shuttle
- one for the Display Stand
Purchasing on BrickLink - Guidance (PDF file)
Description! Mini-scale | sized to an official LEGO® nano-scale minifig !
Served as a large-scale troop transport, the Sentinel-class shuttle, also known as the Imperial landing craft, was used by the Galactic Empire and could move a total of 75 fully armed troops into battle making it extremely important for ground control …
The Sentinel-Class Shuttle can be seen on-screen both in Star Wars: A New Hope (1977) as well as Star Wars Rebels (2014-2018).
- both flanking wings can be folded outwards for flying and inwards during landing procedures
- accurate size and proportions
- includes two wing-mounted laser cannons that can be folded in and out
- removable landing gear
- the Shuttle is robustly built and playable
- including an all-black stand when in flight mode tested for long-term display with Galactic Empire emblem
- Durability: Very sturdy build
- Part Count (Shuttle): 543 pieces
- Part Count (Stand): 85 pieces
- Dimensions (wings folded outwards): Width 22 cm / length 31 cm / height 26 cm
All Parts in a new condition cost around ~50€ / ~55$ when purchasing from BrickLink sellers, depending on which store you‘re buying the parts (prices tend to fluctuate, excluding any shipping costs!).
AdditionThe Shuttle is part of my Mini-Scale Series.
Checkout & Payment
- You can pay via PayPal or from all major cards
- Excluding VAT
- "Add to cart" will expose possible cross-selling discounts