Duel on Bespin (Part 1) Diorama MOC
NO PHYSICAL PARTS INCLUDED – DIGITAL DOWNLOAD ONLY
ContentsThe purchase includes the following digital files:
Instruction Manual (PDF file, 232 pages)
Parts List (XML file)
Purchasing on BrickLink - Guidance (PDF file)
Description! Minifig scale !
Cloud City was a tibana gas mining colony floating in the clouds of the planet Bespin, located in the Anoat sector of the Outer Rim Territories. It became the setting for one of cinema's greatest plot twists...
This diorama replicates a cutout of the gas processing vanes' iconic main control center located in Cloud City and featured in Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back.
- Build a faithful and displayable LEGO® version of the iconic duel location
- Features floor light-panels, a control console, piping, a doorway, one holotable, and the Viewport leading to the maintenance catwalk
- Also included are various crates and metal spare parts to be thrown at Luke
- Highlight is a small container with Imperial logo and aurebesh characters 'CARGO' to hint the Imperial occupation of Cloud City
- The diorama was designed with close attention to detail and proportions of the original set piece, and can be easily picked up and played with
- Here's a short video clip showing off the handling
- An all-black frame makes for a premium display including a printed 2x4 tile with Star Wars™ logo
- Durability: Very sturdy build
- Part Count: 912 pieces
- Dimensions: Width 19 cm, length 20 cm, height 10 cm
All Parts in a new condition cost around ~100€ / ~110$ when purchasing from BrickLink sellers, depending on which store you‘re buying the parts (prices tend to fluctuate, excluding any shipping costs!).
Checkout & Payment
- You can pay via PayPal or from all major cards
- Excluding VAT
- "Add to cart" will expose possible cross-selling discounts