Death Star I Obi-Wan's Final Duel MOC
ContentsThe purchase includes the following digital files:
Instruction Manual (PDF file, 211 pages)
Parts List (XML file)
Purchasing on BrickLink - Guidance (PDF file)
Description! Minifig scale !
Right before the Battle of Yavin, the Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi faced his former apprentice Darth Vader one last time aboard the first Death Star...
This model replicates the iconic Hangar Bay cutout inside the first Death Star which can be seen on-screen in Star Wars: A New Hope (1977).
- Build a faithful and displayable LEGO® version of the iconic duel location
- Features Imperial light-panels and a variety of different wall patterns
- Built-in hinges allow you to get better access to the inside
- The model was designed with close attention to detail and proportions of the original set piece, and can be easily picked up
- Here's a short video clip showing off the handling
- A black tiled front makes for a more premium look including a printed 2x4 tile with Star Wars™ logo
> > > Very sturdy build < < <
- Total Number of needed LEGO® bricks: 1091
- Total Number of needed LEGO® Sticker Sheets: 1 (from 75315)
- Dimensions: Width 23,5 cm / length 24 cm / height 12,2 cm
All Parts in a new condition cost around ~110€ / ~120$ when purchasing from BrickLink sellers, depending on which store you‘re buying the parts (prices tend to fluctuate, excluding any shipping costs!).
Checkout & Payment
- You can pay via PayPal or from all major cards
- Excluding VAT
- "Add to cart" will expose possible cross-selling discounts