Bespin Duel on Cloud City Diorama MOC
ContentsThe purchase includes the following digital files:
Instruction Manual (PDF file, 696 pages)
Parts Lists (2x separate XML files)
Purchasing on BrickLink - Guidance (PDF file)
Description! Minifig scale !
This modular Star Wars Diorama recreates several iconic scenes from Luke Skywalker’s Duel with Darth Vader on one of Cloud City’s Gas-Processing Vanes shown in 1980s masterpiece “Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back” …
This Duel on Cloud City Diorama depicts 2 different locations inside/outside the Gas-Processing Vane: Main Control Room and the Sensor Balcony.
- accurate proportions for both locations
- design continuity in terms of triangular shaped hallways/pillars, floor lights, wall design and Control Consoles
- same arrangement of the locations as in the movie
- the outside is designed to represent an accurate slice of the giant Gas-Processing Vane
- Main Control Room is directly connected to the Side Corridor, Curved Hallway and Viewport that leads to the outer railing
- Control Room features 3x Control Panel Consoles with cabling, a Control Holotable, Piping throughout the walls and 2x metal shelves with crates placed inside
- easy access to the Curved Hallway from the front- and backside
- outer railing with handrail, lights and staircase on both sides that leads to the doorway and Sensor Balcony
- doorway includes a short part of the iconic triangular shaped hallway design as well
- Sensor Balcony platform features highly accurate antennas and piping and is built in a way to handle the front-heavy structure
- an all-black floor makes for a more premium display look
The entire model can be divided into 2 stand-alone modular sections as shown in the pictures above, and the wide open diorama look allows you to take professional shots of scenes with your minifigures or reenact scenes from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back.
Recreate the iconic duel between Luke and Vader and follow them while fighting, starting with the Main Control Room where Luke gets sucked out of the Viewport, his sneak around on the railing, and the final fight on the Sensor Balcony followed by the most epic revelation in cinema history …!
> > > Very sturdy build < < <
- Total Number of needed LEGO® bricks: 4774
- Total Number of needed LEGO® Sticker Sheets: 0
- Dimensions: Width 32 cm / length 99 cm / height 20 cm
All Parts in a new condition cost around ~570€ / ~580$ when purchasing from BrickLink sellers, depending on which store you‘re buying the parts (prices tend to fluctuate, excluding any shipping costs!).
Checkout & Payment
- You can pay via PayPal or from all major cards
- Excluding VAT
- "Add to cart" will expose possible cross-selling discounts