Two and a Half Men MOC
ContentsThe purchase includes the following digital files:
Instruction Manual (PDF file, 437 pages)
Parts List (XML file)
Purchasing on BrickLink - Guidance (PDF file)
Description! Minifig scale !
Two and a Half Men was one of the most successful American television sitcoms and originally aired on CBS for twelve seasons from 2003 to 2015. It was about the hedonistic jingle writer, Charlie Harper, his uptight brother, Alan, and Alan's son, Jake. After Alan divorces, he and Jake move into Charlie's beachfront Malibu house and complicate Charlie's freewheeling life …
This LEGO® Diorama MOC and Two and a Half Men-memento depicts a part of Charlie Harper’s legendary Malibu Mansion where most of the series takes place.
The entire build is very accurate in terms of size and proportions, packed with authentic details and includes a ton of references to different episodes from season 1 to 8 that only true fans will recognize!
- The build features the iconic main living room, veranda, and the house entrance
- Main living room features Charlie’s piano, a sofa, 2 armchairs, a round wooden table, different carpets, a fireplace, the stairway that leads to the 2nd floor, different potted plants, and other details
- Veranda features 2 deck chairs, different potted plants, a grill, 2 chairs, a table, outdoor lights, a grid with climbing plants, and other details
- Some of the references to different episodes: Bowl with Butterscotch Candy, Vod Kanockers-hat, Jake’s Goofy Juice, charlieharpersucks.com-computer, Jake’s Gameboy, Alan’s Key, Andy’s cigars, Jake’s Plunger, Berta’s handbag, and a Rose *by Rose*
- Over at Flickr I posted some images of the MOC built by a customer, be sure to check them out!
- A black tiled front makes for a more premium look.
> > > Very sturdy build < < <
- Total Number of needed LEGO® bricks: 2648
- Total Number of needed LEGO® Sticker Sheets: 0
- Dimensions: Width 38 cm / length 46 cm / height 15,2 cm
All Parts in a new condition cost around ~330€ / ~340$ when purchasing from BrickLink sellers, depending on which store you‘re buying the parts (prices tend to fluctuate, excluding any shipping costs!).
Checkout & Payment
- You can pay via PayPal or from all major cards
- Excluding VAT
- "Add to cart" will expose possible cross-selling discounts