Bespin Cloud City Diorama MOC
ContentsThe purchase includes the following digital files:
Instruction Manual (PDF file, 288 pages)
Parts List (XML file)
Purchasing on BrickLink - Guidance (PDF file)
Description! Minifig scale !
Cloud City was a tibana gas mining colony floating in the clouds of the planet Bespin, located in the Anoat sector of the Outer Rim Territories. Shortly after the Battle of Hoth, Han, Leia, Chewie and C-3PO sought refuge in Cloud City on the run from Darth Vader...
This Diorama replicates several iconic parts within the upper buildings of Cloud City which can be seen on-screen in Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back (1980).
- Build a faithful LEGO® version of both the Entrance Hall and Main Corridor / Promenade
- Features a smoothly vertical sliding entrance door that locks in place once opened (→ Here's a short video clip), wall patterns, different mural reliefs, angled walls, a tree sculpture, wall lights, chime art, a viewport, and one potted plant
- Packed with authentic details and offering an immersive build, this diorama is the perfect way to display your LEGO® minifigs and relive your favorite scenes from TESB
- The model is very sturdy and uses a great number of pieces to guarantee structural stability, and can easily be picked up
- A black & white tiled front makes for a more premium look including a printed 2x4 tile with Star Wars™ logo
> > > Very sturdy build < < <
- Total Number of needed LEGO® bricks: 1827
- Total Number of needed LEGO® Sticker Sheets: 0
- Dimensions: Width 15 cm / length 51 cm / height 11 cm
All Parts in a new condition cost around ~200€ / ~210$ when purchasing from BrickLink sellers, depending on which store you‘re buying the parts (prices tend to fluctuate, excluding any shipping costs!).
Checkout & Payment
- You can pay via PayPal or from all major cards
- Excluding VAT
- "Add to cart" will expose possible cross-selling discounts