Death Star Overbridge MOC
NO PHYSICAL PARTS INCLUDED – DIGITAL DOWNLOAD ONLY
ContentsThe purchase includes the following digital files:
Instruction Manual (PDF file, 326 pages)
Parts List (XML file)
Purchasing on BrickLink - Guidance (PDF file)
Description! Minifig scale !
In the shallows of the Outer Rim, built as a moon-sized, deep space orbital battle station, laid the Death Star, a planet-destroying superweapon, constructed as an impregnable fortress and a symbol of the Emperor's inviolable rule ...
This model replicates the Death Stars' iconic Overbridge first shown in Star Wars: A New Hope and featured prominently in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.
- Features 2x command center duty posts, each with enough space to put a Death Star Trooper, the iconic hexagon-shaped window/screen, imperial light-panels, accurate wall patterns as well as an entrance to the bridge
- A built-in hinge allow you to get better access to the inside and take shots from different angles
- A black tiled front makes for a premium display
- Durability: Very sturdy build
- Part Count: 2415 pieces
- Dimensions: Width 37 cm / length 49 cm / height 14,5 cm
All Parts in a new condition cost around ~280€ / ~290$ when purchasing from BrickLink sellers, depending on which store you‘re buying the parts (prices tend to fluctuate, excluding any shipping costs!).
AdditionExpand the Death Star's interior with my other complementary MOCs made for both play and display.
Checkout & Payment
- You can pay via PayPal or from all major cards
- Excluding VAT
- "Add to cart" will expose possible cross-selling discounts