Death Star Detention Block AA-23 with Prisoner Cell Diorama MOC
NO PHYSICAL PARTS INCLUDED – DIGITAL DOWNLOAD ONLY
ContentsThe purchase includes the following digital files:
Instruction Manual (PDF file, 354 pages)
Parts List (XML file)
Purchasing on BrickLink - Guidance (PDF file)
Description! Minifig scale !
The Detention Block AA-23 was located on the detention level of the first Death Star, and reserved for political prisoners such as Princess Leia Organa from Alderaan. In a daring rescue by Luke, Han and Chewbacca, after she was interrogated by Darth Vader, she got freed from her cell which caused an epic shootout with incoming Stormtroopers...
This diorama replicates the iconic detention block AA-23 shown in Star Wars: A New Hope.
- Includes the security foyer, the adjoining prison corridor and Leia's prison cell 2187
- Features 2x turbolifts, imperial light patterns, a command center duty post, 2x cargo containers, a 57C holocam and 2x hexagon-shaped blast doors
- The open blast door leads to the Prison Corridor section which features a removable grid to unveil the garbage compressor shaft (see images above), as well as a hidden mechanism to easily remove the prison cell door to Leia's cell which includes the interrogation droid IT-0, a bench, and detailed ceiling
- The model is very robust and sturdy, and can easily be picked up
- A black tiled front makes for a premium display
- Durability: Very sturdy build
- Part Count: 2089 pieces
- Dimensions: Width 20 cm / length 39 cm / height 12 cm
All Parts in a new condition cost around ~180€ / ~195$ when purchasing from BrickLink sellers, depending on which store you‘re buying the parts (prices tend to fluctuate, excluding any shipping costs!).
Checkout & Payment
- You can pay via PayPal or from all major cards
- Excluding VAT
- "Add to cart" will expose possible cross-selling discounts