Death Star Detention Block AA-23 with Prisoner Cell Diorama MOC
ContentsThe purchase includes the following digital files:
Instruction Manual (PDF file, 354 pages)
Parts List (XML file)
Purchasing on BrickLink - Guidance (PDF file)
Description! Minifig scale !
The Detention Block AA-23 was a detention area located on the Detention Level of the first Death Star, and reserved for political prisoners such as Princess Leia Organa from Alderaan. In a daring rescue by Luke, Han and Chewie, after she was interrogated by Darth Vader, she got freed from her cell which caused an epic shootout with incoming Stormtroopers...
This Diorama replicates several parts within the Detention Block AA-23 which can be seen on-screen in Star Wars: A New Hope (1977).
- Includes the Security Foyer, a slice of the Prison Corridor and Leia's Prisoner Cell 2187
- Features 2x turbolifts, imperial light patterns, a command center duty post with enough space to place several minifigs, 2x cargo containers, a 57C holocam and one fully-closed hexagon-shaped blast door
- The opened blast door leads to the Prison Corridor section which features a removable grid to unveil the garbage compressor shaft (see images above), as well as a hidden mechanism to easily remove the prison cell door to Leia's cell (→ Watch short clip on Flickr), which includes the interrogation droid IT-0, a bench, and detailed ceiling
- The model is very robust and sturdy, and can easily be picked up
- A black tiled front makes for a more premium look
> > > Very sturdy build < < <
- Total Number of needed LEGO® bricks: 2089
- Total Number of needed LEGO® Sticker Sheets: 0
- Dimensions: Width 19,8 cm / length 38,9 cm / height 11,4 cm
All Parts in a new condition cost around ~180€ / ~195$ when purchasing from BrickLink sellers, depending on which store you‘re buying the parts (prices tend to fluctuate, excluding any shipping costs!).
Checkout & Payment
- You can pay via PayPal or from all major cards
- Excluding VAT
- "Add to cart" will expose possible cross-selling discounts